Monday 18 August 2008

Thank you

I wish to thank all of you who have sent me kind and encouraging emails concerning my disclosures below.

Sadly, there are more disclosures to come. If I had the time I'd write a book, but I'm not convinced many people want to know what happens with their money once they make a donation - which I find extraordinary. It's what you might call AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH

The ineffectiveness of some conservation groups is simply breathtaking. It appears to me the more money they have, the less effective they become. And if someone like me did not alert people to such things, how would you ever know?

If there are any doubters still out there, please could you just reflect on this for a few moments: if big budget groups like WWF, etc. were actually saving any orangutans - why does the population still keep crashing? The only answer some groups seem to have is to ask people like you for more money.

If you have not already done so, please could you write to Mark Rose and Terry Irwin as mentioned below - for the reasons indicated?

If all you do is to read this Blog - know this, reading will not change a thing. Rather than give you this news and leave you feeling helpless, I am trying to empower everyone to help and - make a difference.

There are people who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.