Friday 4 September 2009

TESCO use the notorious APP paper supplier

a reply received by a suppporter. It would seem TESCO do use the notorious APP company as a paper supplier.

------------------------------


Dear


Thank you again for your e mail.


I hope you will accept my apologies forthe long delay in getting back to you.To be honest, I do not use this e mail system very often and managed to mislay your original e mail. However, I do at last, have an answer for you.


We are committed to sourcing our paper products only from sustainable sources. We recognise that there are concerns about the paper supply chain in Indonesia, and as part of a review we are conducting of our paper supply chains we are looking at all of our suppliers, including APP.


I hope that this goes someway to reassuring you.


Kind Regards

Frances Hickling

Executive Response Manager